Sunday, November 8, 2009

The No Touch Knockout Put to the Test - PART 2


The No Touch Knockout Put to the Test - PART 2
The Human Stun-Gun, put to the test

This video actually has Stephen Bonnar (he came in 2nd place on The Ultimate Fighter 1) in it and I remember that Spike TV's "Manswers" showcased this stun-gun guy (showing that he WAS a human stun-gun, not a fake) and I was so bothered by it that I emailed the network telling them about this and sending along a link to the news story that featured Stephen Bonnar (famous for fighting on Spike TV) and said that they should know better. haha, that was a couple of years ago and they didn't email me back. :(







* I wonder if this guy was the inspiration for the new movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" starring George Clooney.
Once again, I can't believe how gullible people are and how delusional some can be.
I think it's great how the one guy says that his 'no punch knockout' doesn't work because the guys are athletic and then the teachers dojo can't knock out the National Geographic guy even though he is clearly a very un-athletic and tiny guy.

It's amazing how these guys try to justify their garbage.
Delusional Quote of the day:

"I don't know if I should say this on film..." (oh no, don't let everyone know the counter to your devastating technique) "...but if the guy had his tongue in the wrong position in the mouth, that can also nullify it".

... that makes complete sense.


If you missed any, check out the blog history and they're all titled "The No Touch Knockout"


- Here's a trailer to Men Who Stare at Goats:


Stay Tuned for the follow up post, next week.

http://www.spartanmmaacademy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment