Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hybrid Gel Wraps!

With so many students showing interest in the gear that we use for classes we decided to throw up a link! These Gel Wraps are available through MMA Companion here: http://www.mmacompanion.com/Accessories_TitleGelWraps.html


Below is a lot of detailed information on them
:


Platinum Hyrbid Gel Wraps:


If you've taken any classes with us, you've seen these wraps. They're better than traditional wraps because they go on faster, they allow you to secure you're whole hand firmly like a traditional wrap, and keeps you protected with gel over your fist! These are great and are the best I've seen during my years, and that's why they're always used in our classes.

* My Opinion on these Wraps:

I wasn't a fan of these kinds of wraps when they first came out because I was use to traditional wraps and the first series (which were Everlast) were very crappy, but since the years have past and improvements have been made, I've found these benefits:

- They have all the benefits of the original gels but actually let you wrap like a wrap. I still have a set of the originals if anyone wanted to see them. The advantage of these is that they give you a long wrap that is stretchy (just like Mexican-style wraps) letting you support your wrist, around your thumb and around your the palm of your hand to avoid sprains and injury.

- Fantastic Gel over the knuckles. For any fighter that trains a lot, your hands can take a lot of damage from heavy bag work. The best I could do in the past was wrapping sponges in with my wraps but nothing is as comfortable as the gel over the knuckles.

- They're fast! Other than the great protection, these take a lot less time to put on and I use the in all of my classes so that students get ready faster instead of wasting time. These are fantastic wraps.


If you’re interested follow this link (http://www.mmacompanion.com/Accessories_TitleGelWraps.html).

· If you live in the area or attend classes, let me know and I’ll bring them so that you don’t have to pay shipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment